Pheromone Lure for Tobacco Caterpillar (Spodoptera litura)
Control: Spodoptera litura (Tobacco Caterpillar). Description: Host crops : Cabbage, Chilli, Maize, Corn, Cotton, Grapes, Tobbaco, Tomato, Beans, Cauliflower, Red gram, Black gram, Green gram, Pea, Groundnut, Caster, Sunflower, Onion, Sorghum, Soybean. Pest Identification: Adult moth is stout with wavy white markings on the brown forewings and white hind wings with a brown patch along its margin. Eggs are laid in groups usually on ventral side of the tender leaves and covered with brown hair. The egg period is 4-5 days. Larva is stout, cylindrical, pale brownish with dark markings. The body may have row of dark spots or transverse and longitudinal grey and yellow bands. When fully grown, measures about 35-40 mm in length..
- NPOP Certified company for 100% organic farming
- Pheromone used 99.99% pure.
- Recommended for use in all Vegetable crop
- Lure working for 60 days an active with 100% catches.
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- Pheromone Lures are species specific.
Seller details: GREEN REVOLUTION Plot No. 346, Nandyal Village, Kagal, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416218
For more details: send email to email@example.com
Cancellation, Returns & Refunds
Orders can be cancelled only before they are dispatched. Return request for this product can be placed within 5 days excluding the date of delivery. Standard Plantlane policy for cancellations and return applies to this product.