Metarhizium Anisopliae Bio Insecticide Powder
- Metarhizium anisopliae is a unique biological insecticide. Metarhizium anisopliae is an entomopathogenic fungus that causes muscardine disease on a range of insects like different bugs, weevils and hoppers.
- When spores of M.anisopliae come in contact with a host’s cuticle by any means, the fungus rapidly grows and proliferates inside the insect. Once inside the body, it produces toxins that initiate protein degradation. The insect eventually dies as a result of chemical, mechanical, water loss & nutrient loss effects. Speed of kill depends on the number of spores contacting the insect, insect’s age, susceptibility and environmental conditions.
- It effectively controls the economically important crop pests in agriculture. It is pet friendly, infant friendly, eco-friendly and helps to maintain the ecological balance. It helps in Pest reduction that leads to improved plant health and thereby increase in crop productivity. It does not cause harm to the beneficial parasites and useful predators, thus provides long lasting control. M. anisopliae shows excellent potential for management of thrips in various crop ecosystems. It can also be applied at harvest stage.
- Target Crops: Fruit crops, Cole crops, Sugarcane, cotton, groundnut, maize, sorghum, barley, Rice, Potato, Soybean, Ornamentals in greenhouses and nurseries etc.
- Target Insects: Root weevils, Black vine weevil, Spittlebug, white grubs, Termites, Japanese beetle, caterpillar, semi toppers, Beetle grubs, Borers, cutworms, Sucking pests like Pyrilla, Mealy bugs, Aphids.
- Method of Application & Dosage of Metarhizium Anisopliae Foliar spray: One kg of M. anisopliae formulation in 150-200 lit of water. The spray volume depends on the crop canopy. Filter the solution with muslin cloth before spray on the target pest. Spray should be done during evening hours on both sides of the leaves.
- Foliar spray: One kg of M. anisopliae formulation in 150-200 lit of water. The spray volume depends on the crop canopy. Filter the solution with muslin cloth before spray on the target pest. Spray should be done during evening hours on both sides of the leaves.
- Soil Application: Soil application is effective against Root weevils, White grubs and Termites (underground sitting/creeping insects). Mix 2 kg of M. anisopliae formulation with 150-200 kg of FYM /compost /well decomposed organic manure. Spray some water for moisture and cover it with a polythene sheet. Remix the heap after 4 days and again cover the heap. This process should be done under shade. After the complete process (8-10 days), broadcast this mixture into a 1-acre field.
Vendor: Katyayani Organics
- Regular price
- Rs. 222.88
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 222.88
- Unit price
|Soil-Fertilizer-Plant Protection||Natural & Organic Pesticide|
|Product Type||Soil & Fertilizer|
|Product Title||Metarhizium Anisopliae Bio Insecticide Powder|
|Items Included||Insecticide Powder- Available In 1Kg, 3Kg, 5Kg & 10Kg|
|Warranty||Warranty not applicable|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Product Dimension||Length 18 cm x Width 15 cm x Height 18 cm|
|Seller Name||E-7 Mx Arera Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462016|
Returns & Cancellation
This product is returnable within 7 day. For more details, please refer to Plantlane's Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Policy